What is a2 milk?
Curious about A2 milk? You have come to the right place!
- A1 and A2 are proteins that affect the body differently
- A2 milk is easier to digest for those who have problems digesting regular milk
- The A1 version of the protein can impact the digestive system
- A2 is more comparable to human breast milk, and milk from goats, sheep, and buffalo
- This milk comes from our cows that naturally produce milk with only the A2 protein
- Sheldon Creek Dairy A2 milk is cream-top whole milk